Thursday, December 23, 2010

family and other liars

I'm sorry I haven't really been updating as much lately. Just been really caught up in everyday life dramas! anyway lets catch up shall we?


I'm moving outta this hell hole! i moved in to my awesome house this past weekend but have to finish up here in town before i can go there. and the day cant come soon enough! i hate my job and everyone there! so much drama in a place. I'm the youngest one there and i feel like i am the one that causes the least about of drama. Don't get me wrong i love listening to all the 'he said she said' details. but sometimes is just silly things!

Found out my cousin is pregnant AGAIN! and she is only 15. she was pregers last year but she lost the baby. I figured she would have learned her lesson then but apparently not. this time her dad found out and well he did what we all expected him to do and kicked her out. so she is living with my other aunt for the near future. the thing is she isn't even upset that she is pregnant she is more upset that she has to quit cheer leading and move to a different town, which proves she is nowhere near ready to be a mother. Its hard for me to be there for her. I treated her as a sister because there is a big age difference between her and her real sister. and i would tell her over and over again i cant tell her she cant have sex but to at least to use protection. she finally admitted to me tonight that she never has used protection because her BF swore he would pull out. Sorry TMI about her! anyway...

The fact that Christmas is about three days away has me a little stressed. cutting this short!

Merry Christmas  I don't talk to you guys then!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment