Sunday, May 8, 2011

sorry for the absence!

update!
so Christmas was the last time i spoke to you guys right?
okay so i started school in January and its going pretty good. Ive met a lot of really neat people. i started working and its draining me.. from going to school all day and then going to work til midnight. then i come home and do homework. it kinda kicks my ass. but it will all the be worth it in the end.
but my roommates are another story. i lived with one other roommate before but i moved in with her right out of my parents. then i moved into my own place and i got spoiled on that. everything they do i want to turn to them and kick them in the face with steel toed boots with a running start. yea its that bad. okay lets start with my roommate Cal.
He eats everything in sight. everything there are never leftovers. it wasted a lot of money. and i hate it. another thing is he doesn't go to work til 3 in the afternoon everyday. gets off at 11. yet he cant seem to clean the house like ever. it just gets on my nerves cause me and my other roommate have to pick up his slack and trash yet we work way more than he does.
now my other roommate Ruben....he and i have been friends since middle school. and i love him to death! really i do. but i don't think living with him was my best idea. you know how people say never live with your best friend because 120% of the time money tears them apart. well money isn't the direct issue but i can tell that because he makes a whole lot more than me he seems to think that he has this control over me. do you honestly think that is fair?

Thats all for now I have to go get some homework done! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment